Laverton Community Education Centre is the education and training arm of Laverton Community Integrated Services.
As a Registered Training Organisation since 1999, the Centre offers a range of Vocational Education and Training (VET) courses including Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care, Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care, Certificate III in Individual Support, Certificate IV in School Based Education Support and Certificate I in Transition Education courses.
We are also contracted to deliver the Commonwealth funded Skills for Education and Employment Program (SEE) and Adult Migrant English Program (AMEP). The Skills for Education and Employment program offers 650 hours of free language, literacy and numeracy to eligible job seekers. The Adult Migrant English Program (AMEP) provides free English language tuition to eligible migrants and humanitarian entrants to help them learn basic English skills to assist them to successfully and confidently participate socially and economically in Australian society.
The Centre promotes pathways to Education through its pre-accredited programs including English Language courses. These programs are designed to engage participants in learning and provide pathways to VET courses and employment outcomes.
To learn more about Laverton Community Integrated Services go here.
- VRQA RTO Certificate of Registration
- VRQA RTO Re-registration Audit Report
- VRQA Acknowledgement of Rectifications Completed
- 2016 LCEC Quality Indicators Report
- 2017 LCEC Quality Indicators Report
- 2018 LCEC Quality Indicators Report
- 2019 LCEC Quality Indicators Report
- 2020 LCEC Qquality Indicators Report
- 2021 LCEC Quality Indicators Report
- 2018 Student Satisfaction Survey Report
- 2019 Student Satisfaction Survey Report
- 2020 Student Satisfaction Survey Report
- 2021 Student Satisfaction Survey Report
- 2022 Student Satisfaction Survey Report
VRQA RTO Registration 2019-2024
National Quality Indicators
Victorian Student Satisfaction Survey
- Short Courses (4)
- Vocational Education and Training (VET) (4)
- English Courses (including AMEP) (5)
- Capacity Building for People with a Disability (11)
- All Courses (24)
OUR CHILD SAFETY AND WELLBEING STATEMENT
- We want children to be safe, happy, and empowered. We support and respect all children.
- We are committed to the safety, participation, and empowerment of all children.
- We have risk management strategies that focus on preventing, identifying, and mitigating risks to children and young people.
- We have zero tolerance of child abuse. All allegations and safety concerns will be treated seriously and consistently with legislative requirements and our Policies and Procedures .
- Our staff and volunteers have a legal and moral obligation to contact authorities when we are worried about a child’s safety which we always follow.
- We are committed to regularly training and educating our staff and volunteers on child abuse risks.