Does your club or community group hold events or fundraising activities involving selling or handling alcohol? Then your members will need to have an RSA certificate.

Are you a business needing to train staff to work with alcohol? Our RSA training can be customised to meet your needs

Our expert trainers will deliver at your premises or you can come to ours.

Phone 03 9369 2726 or email to discuss how we can you meet your RSA needs

Participants who complete this program receive a Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) certificate from the Victorian Commission for Gaming & Liquor Regulation. In addition they receive a Statement of Attainment for the nationally recognised unit of competency SITHFAB002 Provide Responsible Service of Alcohol


  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Nationally Recognised Training logo

Do you have higher qualifications and are worried about being eligible for government funded training? You may still be eligible with JobTrainer.

JobTrainer is a new initiative of the Victorian and Commonwealth governments to improve access to education and training for young people and job-seekers.

If you are eligible for JobTrainer you will be able to get a government funded place even if you have a higher qualification or if you already have two qualifications at the level of the course you are applying.

To be eligible for a Job Trainer place you must be:

  • an Australian citizen, permanent resident, New Zealand citizen or asylum seeker; and
  • 17 to 24 years old when the course starts; or
  • a job seeker of any age.


LCEC has Job Trainer places in:
Certificate III in Early Childhood Education & Care
Certificate III in Individual Support
Certificate IV in School based Education Support
Diploma in Early Childhood Education & Care
But places are limited so apply today.